It's that time of the year again, preparations for the festive season have well and truly begun. Our kitchen team have been hard at work creating a whole host of delicious festive menus for you to enjoy. Whether it’s your Christmas dinner, office party or annual festive gathering, we have the perfect package for you!
Christmas Has Come Early!
Enjoy a midweek treat of two courses from our Festive MenuLunch / Dinner - £19.95 per person* inc Fizz
Available Sunday-Wednesday when booked before Thursday 23rd December
Hogmanay - New Year's Eve at The Corinthian Club
Tickets for our 2017 New Year’s celebration are now on sale!
10.00pm - 4.00am
Make sure you secure your ticket in advance to avoid disappointment. Please follow the below Ticket Scotland link to purchase.
Indulge in our very special seasonal selection of sandwiches and sweet treats, including Christmas spiced orange scones, turkey and cranberry sandwich and Griottine frangipane tartlets all freshly made in our pastry kitchen, everyday. Served with a warming pot of freshly brewed tea.
£16.95 PER PERSON
Available Sunday - Thursday, noon - 4pm
- A non-refundable deposit of £10.00 per person is payable upon booking. All bookings made after 31st October must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Final balance and pre orders must be received no later than 31st October. Please note full balance is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Only one block method payment will be accepted for each booking.
- We will endeavour to accommodate specific requests regarding your preferred table plan, however, we cannot guarantee that every requirement will be met.
- Click here for full terms and conditions and our severe weather policy.
- Valid on new bookings only, made between 20th October and 23rd December.
- Valid on tables dining wholly from the festive menu on Sunday-Wednesday only, not valid Thursday-Saturday.
- Not valid on Christmas Day, Hogmanay, or special events.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Must be booked & deposit/balance paid by Saturday 23rd December.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw.